Pastor’s Tool Kit
Covered California - This Way to Health Insurance
2020 – 2021
This Covered California tool kit for pastors contains information that we believe is meaningful and actionable for members of church congregations. This tool kit can be used for various ministries, such as a women’s ministry, a men’s ministry, a health ministry and ministries for family life, young adults and the elderly.
The contents below equip ministries for formal and informal presentations about the value of health coverage, the impact of not having health coverage on African-Americans and the six steps to enrollment.
- NEW! Bulletin Insert - Covered California's New Special Enrollment Period Runs February - May 15, 2021
- Talking Points for Presentations
- “How to Enroll” Fact Sheet
- “Coverage Levels/Metal Tiers” Fact Sheet
- Social Media Guide
- Covered California Navigator Directory, 2020-2021
- Faith-Based PowerPoint (with script)
- Calendar and Important Dates
- Covered California “Special Enrollment” Fact Sheet
- “Health Disparities” Fact Sheet
- Discussion Guide