Three Steps to Applying at Covered California!
Search for Covered California Positions
- View all current Covered California job openings
Not sure what classification to search for? If you are new to State Service, visit the New to State Service section on the CalCareers website where you can browse career fields and job titles. Be sure to use the filter for Covered California opportunities.
Take an Exam
Once you find the job you want, we need to learn more about you. We will evaluate your education, experience, abilities, and knowledge through an assessment. The assessment process can take many forms, including an interview or exam (online, written, or based on training and experience), depending on the job.
Read the job’s bulletin to see the qualifications needed. If you are interested and qualified, you’ll need to take the assessment for that classification. If you pass, then you will have established list eligibility and are eligible to start applying!
- View all exams/assessments
- Under Classification Title, type your desired classification
- Select Exam and review the bulletin to determine if you meet the minimum qualifications and determine the appropriate method of applying for the exam
Once you’ve passed the examination, this means you’ve obtained list eligibility. Now you’re ready to apply! You can apply for jobs through your CalCareer account. Set up your account here.
- Types of Careers at Covered California
- How to Apply
- Executive Level Positions
- Job Openings
- Jobs Fairs and Events