Certified Enrollment Counselors
Certified Enrollment Counselors are trained individuals who are available to provide in-person counseling and assistance to consumers in need of help with applying for Covered California programs. Counselors will provide assistance in culturally and linguistic appropriate manners to consumers throughout California.
You can become a certified enrollment counselor by emailing EnrollmentAssistanceSupport@covered.ca.gov for more information. You will then be provided with information on becoming a certified counselor in your area.
- Email a Certified Enrollment Counselor Help Desk for Certified Enrollment Entity contact information
- Help Desk will provide contact information for a Certified Enrollment Entity in your area
- Contact Certified Enrollment Entity in your area to request application
- Complete Certified Enrollment Counselor Application
- Submit application to Certified Enrollment Entity
- Certified Enrollment Entity reviews application and approves affiliation
- Individual affiliates with Certified Enrollment Entity
Covered California Certified Enrollment Counselor Help Desk