RFP 2014-19 – Premium Accounting
Part of the CalHEERS Project is the development of premium accounting and reconciliation functions, which includes compensating assisters. This work entails working with the health plans to perform accounting and reconciling of premium payments, calculating and collecting the California Health Benefit Exchange’s (Exchange) fee, developing and implementing the accounting and cash processes to compensate Assisters, and establishing proper controls and fraud prevention that will be associated with the continued implementation of the Exchange.
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to obtain the services of consultants to provide the Exchange with premium accounting and reconciliation support.
2/13/15: Please see Addendum 1 documents below
- Notice of Intent to Award for RFP 2015-19
- RFP 2014-19 Premium Accounting Notice of Intent to Award (docx)
- RFP 2014-19 Premium Accounting Questions & Answers (pdf)
- RFP 2014-19 Premium Accounting – Addendum 1 – Summary of Changes (pdf)
- RFP 2014-19 Premium Accounting – Addendum 1 (pdf)
- RFP 2014-19 Premium Accounting (docx)
- RFP 2014-19 Attachment 1 (zip)
- RFP 2014-19 Attachment 2 (zip)