Periodic Financial Disclosures
You can use a regulator’s website to view periodic financial statements of all Covered California health issuers . Most appear on the Department of Managed HealthCare (DMHC) website, one appears on the California Department of Insurance (CDI) website.
To view financial disclosures on the DMHC website open: http://wpso.dmhc.ca.gov/fe/search/#top
This webpage entitled “HMO/Health Plan’s Financial Statement Search” reports are for all product types, not just HMOs.
- Health Plan Type — Select “Full Service”
- Health Plan — View the financial disclosures for any of the following Covered California health issuers by selecting by their legal names:
- - “Blue Cross Of California” for Anthem BlueCross
- - “California Physicians' Service” for Blue Shield of California
- - “Chinese Community Health Plan” for CCHP Health Plan
- - “Health Net Of California, Inc.” for Health Net CA
- - “Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.” for Kaiser Permanente
- - Local Initiative Health Authority for Los Angeles County” for LA Care Health Plan
- - “Molina Healthcare of California” for Molina Healthcare
- - “Oscar Health Plan of California” for Oscar (No Data Prior to 2015)
- - “Santa Clara County” for Valley Health Plan
- - “Sharp Health Plan”
- - “Western Health Advantage”
- Statement Type — Select the time period you’re interested in, annual statements are common.
- Year, Month, Quarterly — these options appear dependent upon the Statement Type you select.
To view Health Net Life annual financial statements use the CDI website:
From the left toolbar:
- Company Profile — Select “Company Search”
- Company Name — Type in “Health Net Life Insurance Company” for Health Net Life
- “Get Company” — Select button
- Search Results — Select Health Net Life Insurance Company with “NAIC Number” 66141
- Financial Statements PDF’s — Select “Annual Statements”
- Annual Financial Statements – Select a year
- Choice of statements are displayed.